Advertisement

Main Ad

Unrequited Love



Where did this all start...?
When did I start giving you room in my thoughts..which I hate now
The agony I feel that you might disappear someday is just ridiculous 
It's always been me who draws a line then crosses it because I become greedy to make you all mine...
It may sound stupid that a girl like me falls this hard for a big weirdo like you...
It makes me anxious you treating me just like everyone.....I want you to treat me as someone special ...someone you want to hold on to.....someone you can lean on ..... someone you always think of ....
I cried for your attention which I barely get.
You don't really say much to me .....but
 I feel I know everything about you which I always wanted to do no matter what 
I turn to see you 
I yearn to hold you
I burn to know you
Even a little compliment from you makes me blush all over....why can't you notice it...am I not making it too obvious?
But I always know the ending of this story....maybe that's how it is supposed to end...
After all that time when I turn back ...I would be glad that I met you....
Despite after all this suffering.... I don't regret loving you 
I would write our story....and replay it over and over again
I would walk on the same road regardless of the sad ending of our story .....
Oh sry, it is always been mine.

     -"You are just another wish that will never come true"

Post a Comment

0 Comments